Restorative yoga incorporates aspects from various yogic styles and philosophies to provide deep rest and relaxation for the mind, body and spirit. Class may include restorative poses, long luscious holds, gentle asana, breathwork, meditation and nidra. An extremely gentle class to clear your mind and relax your body, and is appropriate for all levels offering the perfect balance to a more active practice. This class will help to heal your body, mind, and spirit.
IMPORTANT SCHEDULING NOTES:
For In-Studio Classes: If no one is registered for an in-studio class by 2 hours prior to the class start time, the in-studio class will be canceled.
IN-STUDIO CLASS SAFETY MEASURES & RULES:
1. Our studio is located in McCaysville. Please enter through the red barn doors at Deep Roots Orchard and Folk Apothic at 2984 Mobile Rd. McCaysville GA 30555. There is plenty of parking for all.
2.Please be respectful and keep distance in the studio.
3. There are marks on the floor for you to know where to place your mat.
4. All of your personal items can still be placed in cubbies to make sanitizing much more efficient.
5. The studio will not furnish bolsters, blankets, straps or eye pillows. You may, however, bring your own. We will have the mats and blocks for your use. Please do NOT put the blocks up after use. We ask that you leave them by the mats so we know what needs to be cleaned.
6. While taking an in-studio class, there may be a zoom video being recorded. You will not be within the view of the recording.
7. As there are so few spots available and we need to actually fill to capacity in the studio, if you register for a class you may cancel up to 12 hours before class. After that time, the class will be deducted from your studio pass. If you have an unlimited pass, you will be charged a $12 dollar cancellation fee.
8. We ask that you please do not linger in the studio as we need to begin cleaning and sanitizing the studio. .
9. If you do not follow these rules, you will be asked to leave the studio and your pass will be charged for the class.
10. If you feel sick or have been running a fever or exposed to covid-19, please do not enter the studio.
11. Be respectful of all clients and maintain a 6-foot distance at all times,
Remember these are unprecedented times and Yoga Folk wants to honor you and the safety of all others that walk into the studio. We are unaccustomed to implementing these rules and they may need to adapt as we see fit, so rules may change at any given point.